Costa Rica is this amazing country which has something for everyone to remember and make them want to come back. This country located in Central America can offer you reasons to enjoy your next vacation like their Costa Rica Villas.
You can experience outdoor activities, sports, wonderful views, exciting adventures and the most comfortable way to stay. You only have to contact your property management Costa Rica and ask for information.
This country adapts for your vacations and style of traveling, from camping to having a luxury vacation Costa Rica. You can choose between beaches, volcanos and National Parks to enjoy and explore, by yourself with family or friends.
You won’t be able to run away from the stunning natural beauty this country can show you. Once you get down the airplane you will notice how this magic land surprises you everytime.
Activities for your “To do list” while staying at Costa Rica villas
Whatever it be your reason to vacation Costa Rica will help to get the funniest and coolest experiences. You will feel every destination like Costa Rica resorts, because every place is simply beautiful and fun.
- If your plans are to enjoy the best beach ever, visit Tortuga Island located in the south to have a luxury vacation Costa Rica. You can enjoy the white sand and crystalline waters, explore it or even take a boat trip to the island.
- National park Poas Volcano could be your destination for those who want an adventure into nature. There are some Costa Rica luxury villas where you can see this beautiful National Park from its view.
- Another option to your next adventure is the National Park Manuel Antonio known for its diversity, gorgeous views and roads. This National Park is near some Costa rica vacation rentals so you can complement and make your vacations better.
- You can enjoy the famous golf Costa Rica, in any club of the country, or the greatest four seasons golf.
- The Nosara beaches are known for being incredible to enjoy your vacations. Here you can explore the ocean by surfing, diving or taking a boat trip.
Top 3 places to stay in Costa Rica villas
As I told you Costa Rica has everything for you and it includes the most comfortable and amazing way to stay. The houses for rent in Costa Rica or The Costa Rica Villas are known for travelers for good reasons.
These amazing Villas in Costa Rica are located throughout the country, so you can enjoy them in every place. Now I will recommend to you one of the best villas depending on the zone of the country.
This beach town next to the Pacific Ocean at the north of the country you will enjoy an amazing time. Here you can have the full concept of Costa Rica luxury vacations combining beautiful stay and good places to have fun.
You can find Casa Athena is known for being a Costa Rica luxury villas amazing for having a family or friends vacation. You will definitely feel in one of these Resorts in costa rica
- This is an ample space with three bedrooms, two suites with large windows with the view of Danta Beach. The master suite has a private courtyard and is separated for privacy, you’ll feel the Costa Rica four seasons.
- In the main house you can enjoy their spacious Kitchen or the living next to the outdoor terrace.
- This house for rent in Costa rica is decorated with a contemporary style where you can feel like home.
- In this Costa Rica luxury Villa if you prefer some outdoor time you can have fun on the rooftop terrace. You will be surrounded by stunning views of the beaches and mountains.
- Besides you can enjoy the relaxing pool to have some time for yourself or with your family. One bonus of these houses for rent in Costa Rica.
If you’re looking for peaceful vacations surrounded by nature instead of vacation like in four seasons Costa Rica. This could be an exciting place to vacation near a volcano.
You may think it could be dangerous but this is an inactive volcano, so you can enjoy and explore. Also, you can stay in the most stunning Costa Rica vacation homes: Hacienda Toscana.
- This stunning two floors Villa is located in the most excellent place, near of every good place in Town. Also can show you the most gorgeous view of the amazing volcano and lake.
- This house is made for Costa Rica luxury vacations, it offers a fully trained staff to help you.
- You can choose between the two master bedrooms or queen bedroom, to stay off and relax your days. Just like you where
- Its decoration is planned to be between modern, elegant and rustic. It made this beautiful Costa Rica villa one of the best in the country.
- Enjoy the full equipped kitchen, pantry or laundry room.
- You can have fun in the living room, pool or the terrace, next to each other. Or if you prefer to walk near the green areas or on the walking trails to connect with nature.
This place is located at the north of the country, known by the National Park Tenorio Volcano and the river there. Besides, you will fall in love with all the nature and biodiversity you can see there, almost like a natural Costa rica resort.
There, you can find one of the most stunning houses for rent in Costa Rica, you definitely will love it. The Hacienda Montezuma, more than just a place to stay, is the full Costa Rica luxury vacation experience.
- This stunning 2000 hectare house opens its doors for your comfort, with their old and chic decorations. You can rest and relax in one of the 2 king rooms, 2 queen rooms or regular rooms.
- This costarican cattle ranch is 100% off the grid, that have an amazing location and can offer you private vacations. Besides this Costa Rica luxury villa offers you their own food, tons of activities and staff.
- Enjoy the nature view around the house, thanks to it being located in the mountains between Miravalles Volcano and Tenorio Volcano.
- To make a full luxury vacation Costa Rica, the house offers horse riding, tractor riding, hiking, fishing and paddle boarding. All of these activities are guided by trained personnel and include a picnic either in the mountains, forest or lake.
Now, you know what Costa Rica villas for rent are better for you, what are you wanting to visit them.